PublicationsQuill & Quire produces three distinct items for the book industry:
- Quill & Quire's monthly magazine serves readers in the Canadian book trade, including publishers, booksellers, librarians, writers, students and educators, and other media in every province. To subscribe to Quill & Quire magazine, click here.
- Quill & Quire Omni (our online news service), is updated on a daily basis with current industry news. The site also includes searchable archives of all magazine content dating back to April 1996, a job board, events calendar, and links to other book-related sources on the Web. Some content on the website is freely available. Some of the content requires a paid membership. Paid members of the site receive a twice-weekly e-mail bulletin linking to the latest news. Some membership levels can also access to the complete contents of The Book Trade in Canada and the Canadian Publishers Digest online. For membership details, click here.
- The Canadian Publishers Digest provides booksellers and librarians with the necessary data to source books from both domestic and international publishers. The CPD is published twice yearly as a digital edition and is accessible to all Q&Q magazine (print) subscribers. Please visit. Please visit www.quillandquire.com/yourcpd.
If you are a publisher, and would like to submit any updates to the Canadian Publishers Digest, please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three easy ways to begin receiving Quill & Quire's monthly magazine:
- ORDER ONLINE TODAY!
- Send an email to our Subscriptions department
- Contact our subscriptions office:
Phone (905) 946-0406
Fax (905) 946-0410
P.O. Box 706,
Markham, ON L6B 1A7
$79.50 plus applicable taxes for 1 yr. (10 issues)
$130 plus applicable taxes for 2 yrs. (20 issues)
Outside Canada pay $95 in Canadian funds (10 issues)
A paid subscription to the magazine includes access to the Canadian Publishers Digest (a digital edition).
For $15/month, a Professional Membership to Quill & Quire Omni includes the following benefits:
- twice-weekly e-mail bulletin linking to the latest news
- Online access to news, opinion, features and bestseller lists
- Full access to electronic archives dating back to 1996
- ORDER ONLINE TODAY!
If you would prefer not to order online, or have a question about Q&Q Omni, please contact our subscription department, or phone (416) 364-3333