adhocworks is a marketing communications agency made up of smart people who do their jobs exceptionally well. We support clients with online and offline marketing creative and execution. We have a reputation for high level customer service and a ‘can do’ attitude. Our clients come from various industries including telecommunications, education and technology.
The Project Coordinator will work from adhocwork's Chatham, Ontario office. This is a great opportunity for an individual starting their marketing career who enjoys constant challenge, managing multiple projects and fast paced days. We are looking for a minimum of a 2 year commitment, in which time you will learn and gain valuable experience that will allow you to move forward in your career here or elsewhere. You need to be able to adapt quickly, to change focus from one project to the next as deadlines and “emergencies” arise.
- Reporting to Principal and Creative Director
- Supporting the Project Managers
- Review and advise clients regarding questions, concerns, and deadlines for incoming projects and briefs
- Work closely with our internal team and the client through the creative process to final production (as required by brief) to ensure tasks are completed, and communication is consistent and timely manner
- Act as a client contact both for specific projects and general correspondence
- Build a solid professional relationship and personal connection with clients
- Proofing and reviewing projects to ensure they are on brief.
- Reviews all briefing documents to ensure we have all the assets and information to complete a project
- Contribute when you can to the development of projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional ability to follow process
- Exceptional ability to ask the right questions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro – (Proficiency in other Adobe Suite Products a plus)
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Internet savvy (understanding of social media would be a plus)
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and willingness to take on new challenges
This position is a full-time, permanent position. Remuneration will be dependent on the selected candidate's qualifications and experience. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31th, 2017.
AdhocWorks is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.