Quill & Quire is the magazine of the Canadian book trade. The print edition, published 10 times per year (monthly except for joint January/February and July/August issues), includes author profiles, news about upcoming books and developments in the Canadian industry, and reviews of new adult and children’s titles. The magazine reviews around 400 new titles each year, offering the most comprehensive look at Canadian-authored books in the country.
Q&Q also posts regular online updates, featuring up-to-the-minute industry news, regular listings of new book deals, award nominations and wins, personnel changes, and more. Our daily blog, Quillblog, spotlights book-related news in other media with our own context and commentary.
111 Queen Street East
- EDITOR-IN-CHIEF Sue Carter
- REVIEW EDITOR Steven W. Beattie
- BFYP EDITOR Dory Cerny
- SENIOR EDITOR Conan Tobias
- EDITORIAL ASSOCIATE Becky Robertson
- ART DIRECTOR Erin McPhee
- PUBLISHER/ADVERTISING SALES Alison Jones
- ASSOCIATE PUBLISHER Attila Berki
- PRODUCTION MANAGER Alexandra Irving
- CONSUMER MARKETING MANAGER Larry Wyatt
- WEB MANAGER Adam Campbell
To manage your email preferences on your subscription account, click here and login, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up for our newsletter, click here. To unsubscribe, click here, or mail us at: Quill & Quire Email Preferences, 111 Queen Street East, Suite 320, Toronto, Ontario M5C 1S2.