Simon & Schuster Canada is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and collaborative team. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, leadership-focused, and confident team player with a passion for books to become a key part of our marketing team.
- Plan and execute integrated consumer-facing marketing campaigns for key titles to engage, broaden and retain readership.
- Support and manage members of the marketing team
- Work with VP of Marketing/Publicity to create and communicate marketing strategy for each title with publishing and author teams
- Manage retail account relationships and strengthen marketing initiatives
- Seek out and develop new partnerships to expand brand and consumer awareness
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales, publicity, editorial, and authors to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Oversee content for advertising, newsletters, websites, and social media channels
- Fluency in key marketing concepts and tools including email, social media marketing, and search
- Creative, strategic thinker with an ability to implement new and innovative approaches to marketing
- Highly motivated with strong follow-through skills and attention to detail
- Open-minded, collaborative, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, able to prioritize, manage projects and teams, and meet deadlines
- Strong writing background
- Post-secondary degree required, degree or certificate in Book Publishing or related field is an asset
- Minimum of 4+ years experience in publishing or related field
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 30th. No phone calls please.