HarperCollins Canada is looking for a Marketing Associate to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 1 - 3 years of publishing and marketing experience.
- Work with Marketing Director on direct outreach to booksellers
- Develop relationships with accounts across Canada
- Work with Sales department to conceive and execute promotions
- Create written digital content
- Maintain websites, blogs and social media pages
- Represent marketing at national account meetings
- Knowledge of and experience in the Canadian publishing industry
- Knowledge of and experience with social media
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and juggle several projects at once
- Bookselling experience an asset
- University degree and/or publishing diploma
Please submit cover letter and resume to CareersCanada@HARPERCOLLINS.com by April 24, 2017.
HarperCollins is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
HarperCollins is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.