February 05, 2013
Deadline for applicants: February 18, 2013
Canadian Scholars’ Press Inc./CSPI Coursepacks
Canadian Scholars Press/CSPI Coursepacks is seeking candidates for two 2 full-time Inside Sales and Customer Service Representatives. One of the positions requires fluency in French.
- Marketing and selling CSPI products and services to the academic community through direct contact by telephone, in person, email campaigns, and through use of printed marketing materials.
- Maintaining proactive customer service with faculty members throughout the production process.
- Marketing research and sales of books produced by the book division of CSPI.
- Other duties connected with the publishing and marketing of CSPI products that may be assigned to you from time to time.
- Assisting in the production process of coursepacks and other CSPI products, as required.
The successful candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented by strong organizational skills. The ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize efforts to maintain multiple deadlines is a must. This individual must possess a strong work ethic and be able to work within a team to accomplish our collective goals. Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new ideas are essential.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience with demonstrated success in a sales and customer service environment.
Post-secondary degree or diploma is a strong asset but not essential. Being able to understand the culture and workings of a post-secondary environment is essential.
Salary plus commission, benefits, Group RRSP Plan, and Professional Development Allowance.
Apply by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 18th, 2013.
From Q&Q Omni: Recent personnel changes
- May 23: Personnel change: Ontario Arts Council
- May 13: Personnel change: BookNet Canada
- April 1: Personnel changes: James Lorimer & Company
- March 28: Janice Zawerbny to lead Anansi’s Canadian fiction program
- March 28: Michael Schellenberg joins Ontario Arts Council as literary officer
- March 28: Personnel change: McGill-Queen’s University Press
Looking to Post an Available Position?
Job opportunities can be listed on the Q&Q Omni job board for up to a month, and will also be sent by e-mail to the paid professional members of the site as part of Q&Q's e-mail news service.