November 01, 2012
Deadline for applicants: November 21, 2012
Georgetown Publications has an immediate opening for a dynamic and detailed oriented sales person to join our sales team as Key Account Manager. Working out of our Georgetown office, the successful applicant will be responsible for representing our publishers to key accounts including, but not limited to, Indigo, Costco, Library Wholesalers and Mass Merchandise wholesalers. This position will work closely with the other members of the sales team as well as the publishers.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum 3 years sales experience in the publishing industry, have a demonstrable sales track, and an aptitude for multi-tasking across diverse channels. Georgetown Publications offers a fast paced, professional team environment dedicated to publisher and retailer satisfaction. This is a contract position offering a competitive salary.
A University degree or equivalent is preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential in addition to a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity within a positive team environment please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. or fax to 905-873-6170
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline for submissions is November 21st 2012.
From Q&Q Omni: Recent personnel changes
- December 4: Marion Garner named deputy publisher of Random House of Canada
- November 27: Dimitri Nasrallah takes over as editor at Esplanade
- November 14: Penguin Random House Canada realigns sales department, promotes Jordan Fenn
- November 14: Personnel changes: Goose Lane Editions
- November 12: Personnel change: Palimpsest Press
- November 7: Kristin Cochrane promoted to president and publisher of Random House of Canada; Louise Dennys named executive publisher
Looking to Post an Available Position?
Job opportunities can be listed on the Q&Q Omni job board for up to a month, and will also be sent by e-mail to the paid professional members of the site as part of Q&Q's e-mail news service.