March 07, 2012
Deadline for applicants: March 28th, 2012
Hornblower Group Inc.
Hornblower Group is a publisher sales agency representing Canadian, American and European publishers. We are seeking a sales professional for a one-year maternity leave contract, starting April 23rd, 2012, to cover the territory of Toronto, Northern Ontario and Southwestern Ontario.
• Must have book sales experience
• Must have own car (car allowance provided)
• Attendance at sales conference, bookfairs and sales meetings as required
Please send a cover letter and resume to Roberta Samec at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 28th. While we appreciate all applications, only those eligible for an interview will be contacted
From Q&Q Omni: Recent personnel changes
- April 17: Incoming Canada Council director to focus on building audiences
- April 17: LAC names Guy Berthiaume to top post
- April 3: Tamblyn promoted to Kobo president
- April 3: Personnel change: Canadian Manda Group
- March 31: Personnel change: Greystone Books
- March 24: Greystone, Figure 1 announce new design directors
Looking to Post an Available Position?
Job opportunities can be listed on the Q&Q Omni job board for up to a month, and will also be sent by e-mail to the paid professional members of the site as part of Q&Q's e-mail news service.