March 07, 2012
Deadline for applicants: March 28th, 2012
Hornblower Group Inc.
Hornblower Group is a publisher sales agency representing Canadian, American and European publishers. We are seeking a sales professional for a one-year maternity leave contract, starting April 23rd, 2012, to cover the territory of Toronto, Northern Ontario and Southwestern Ontario.
• Must have book sales experience
• Must have own car (car allowance provided)
• Attendance at sales conference, bookfairs and sales meetings as required
Please send a cover letter and resume to Roberta Samec at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 28th. While we appreciate all applications, only those eligible for an interview will be contacted
From Q&Q Omni: Recent personnel changes
- March 6: Personnel change: Hachette Book Group Canada
- February 27: WCA agents Jackie Kaiser and Hilary McMahon promoted to executive roles
- February 27: Personnel change: Breakwater Books
- February 24: Personnel change: Figure 1 Publishing
- February 10: Noah Richler joins Luminato as literary and ideas curator
- January 30: University of Alberta Press appoints first scholar-in-residence
Looking to Post an Available Position?
Job opportunities can be listed on the Q&Q Omni job board for up to a month, and will also be sent by e-mail to the paid professional members of the site as part of Q&Q's e-mail news service.