Scoops! Lots of ‘em!
- On the eve of Yann Martel’s European tour, the Guardian runs a not-so-nice account of the genesis of Beatrice and Virgil
- Meanwhile, Martel gets moral support from author of The Boy in Striped Pajamas
- Evaluating Canadian publishers’ websites
- Heather Reisman dons black robe, joins secret society of rich and powerful
- London mayor wants Harry Potter theme park to be built in his city, not in Orlando
- Steve Jobs unveils the iBookstore-ready iPhone 4
- Apple’s iBookstore sales numbers not particularly meaningful
- Forget about books on phones – now you can get books on vinyl!
- Joe Schuster Award-winners announced