Book links roundup: U.S. threatens Apple and publishers with lawsuit, Audible hires A-list celebrities, and more
- Apple and five U.S. publishing houses may face antitrust lawsuit
- Nicole Kidman, Colin Firth, Dustin Hoffman, and other celebrities record book series for Audible
- Video: Can bookstores maintain the same loyalty as record shops?
- Torontoist reflects on Ernest Hemingway’s time in Toronto
- Gabriel García Márquez celebrates his 84th birthday
- *World’s oldest film of a Charles Dickens’ character discovered
*Clarification, March 8: The film is of a Dickens’ character, not of Charles Dickens